Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Welcome!!

Welcome!! I've been creating my own scrapbooking embellishments for some time now, and i've decided to share them with the scrapping community! Here's a few sneaks of what type of embellishments will be available here:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you like what you seen, please follow my blog and my Facebook page.

Would you like to be one of the first scrappers out there to get your hot little hands on some of my embellishments? How about getting a pack for free? You need to do the following:

1. Become a follower of this blog
2. Post about my giveaway and my new products on your blog with a link back here
3. Then, leave a comment on this post with a link to your blog post!

There will be a second giveaway on Facebook, so makes use you check that out too!! Entry's close at the end of the month and winners will be announced in the first week of November, right before the first sale. Keep checking back here throughout the month for more sneaks at my new product!!

No comments:

Post a Comment